JOIN OUR TEAM
We’re always looking for hardworking and eager to learn individuals to join our team! Interest in landscaping is a must – structural and soft landscaping include paving, retaining walls, concreting, decking, pergolas, excavations and soft landscaping.
RIGHT NOW WERE LOOKING FOR A LANDSCAPER TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an individual with an excellent attitude towards work, who is has astrong understanding of landscaping and with the ability to be creative. We need someone who is willing to go above and beyond & fits well within our team. Good communication skills and organisation is a must.
About the role
Looking for an Experienced landscaper to work aprox. 38 hours per week, Monday -Friday.
Job hoursare typically 7am till 3.30pm Monday to Friday.
You will be performing tasks that vary day today so were looking for an experienced landscaper that is able to perform on individual and team tasks. This could involve all aspect of landscaping such as planting, soil installation, mulchmoving/applying, using a wheelbarrow installing irrigation systems, laying turfboth real and artificial, fence installation and so much more! Other responsibilities include:
- Drivingof a work vehicle.
- Usingour internal systems to record client interactions.
- Organisingand cleaning of the workplace
- Ensuringthe workplace is safe, healthy and fit for purpose
- Limestoneblock work
- LimestoneBlock work
- Communicating with clients
- Experiencein Landscaping is essential
RequiredLicence or certification
- Manual drivers Licence
- Will give consent to part take indrug & alcohol screening which will produced rug & alcohol free results
- Fencing experience
- Fork lift ticket desirable
- OHS White card desirable